Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesdays with Pinterest

Another wonderful Tuesday full of wonderful things I've found on Pinterest.  Do y'all love Pinterest as much as I do?  It just makes me happy and inspires everything from my clothes to my decorating to my travels to my dreams.  Cheesy, I know, but oh-so-true.

I can't imagine a world without it.


I want to live in this picture.


Thank you, TBS, for bring The Big Bang Theory into my life.  Sheldon Cooper rocks my world.


How true is this??


Love these bracelets.  Great color that would go with practically everything.


Beautiful, beautiful Chicago, how I love you.

These decantur light fixtures are perhaps the most fabulous things I've ever seen.  Sophisticated, interesting, unique and just plain gorgeous.  Love love love. 


Not quite... but dangerously close.

Who can argue with this? 

I adore this.  The photo, the balloons, the colors and, most of all, the sentiment, is just perfect.


Another photo in which I would like to live.  Sheer magic.

This navy Michael Kors watch (my absolute favorite timepieces) makes me smile.


Sometimes I feel like I'm about one Pin away from this...

I adore Smash!!! If you haven't tuned in, give it a whirl, Mondays at 9:00 on NBC.

Yet another photo in which I would like to live.  How gorgeous is this place??

English major/grammar humor... bahahahaha love it.

If I had a million dollars, I'd pack my bags and set out around the world.

Well said.

Who wouldn't feel at home with these welcoming front door flowers?

Enough said.

No comments: