Thursday, September 2, 2010

Come September

I know I've been away forever, but things have just been too too busy.  Between work and class and work for class, life has been pretty full.  I have really started to enjoy my internship, but that's another post for another day.  Today is all about the fact that September is here, and I couldn't be happier about it.
Top 10 Things I'm Looking Forward to This September:
10.  Wedding parties and celebrations for several of my closest friends.
9.  This weekend's beach trip to Destin.
8.  The premier of Joaquin Phoenix's new documentary, I'm Still Here, detailing his decision to give up acting and pursue a career in rap.  Kidding... sort of.
7.  The autumnal equinox... fall's official arrival!
6.  New fall TV.  I couldn't be more ready for some new Glee in my life.
5.  International Chocolate Day, September 13.  It's a for real holiday; look it up.
4.  College football.  And by that I mean tailgating.  Oh, and seeing all my favorites, of course.
3.  Labor Day holiday... no school!
2.  Cooler weather.  Did someone say 'cardigan'?
1.  Seeing Jerry Seinfeld's comedy show in Memphis with Katie.  I can't even make sense enough to express how excited I am about this.... eeeeeeeeeeee, I can't wait!!

No comments: