Saturday, January 1, 2011

What a Girl Wants

I wrote yesterday about the things I had hoped to accomplish in 2010.  As you may have seen, I came up a little short of completing everything I hoped to get done.  That didn't stop me, however, from coming up with a few things I'd like to get done this year (11, in fact... 11 things for 2011... you know I love the cheese factor).  This year, I'm trying to get back to basics and get some of the essentials taken care of once and for all.
Please allow me to clarify...
11 Things I Want in 2011:
(in no particular order.  well, actually in alphabetical order... but no particular order of importance, I suppose)
11.  Travel somewhere I've never been
10.  Save some money
9.  Move out of the Golden Triangle
8.  Lose weight
7.  Graduate
6.  Go on a date (seriously, not looking for a marriage proposal, just maybe dinner and a movie?)
5.  Get back to church regularly
4.  Get a job
3.  Find a cute house/apartment
2.  Develop a personal style and wear great (and great fitting!) clothes
1.  Buy a new car
So there you have it; I have high hopes for the year to come, and, if today was any indication, it's going to be a great year.  I started off the day with a wonderful New Year's brunch, watched the Bulldogs demolish those pesky Wolverines, and saw a movie.  Now, I'm stretched out blabbering to you fine people and listening to some great tunes.  Shuffle has certainly not let me down tonight, as every song that's crossed my 'Pod has made me want to turn the volume up just a little higher.  I think I like 2011.
Happy New Year, my friends!




No comments: