Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fashion Pins

So, I'm trying really hard to get back on the blog bandwagon and part of that is my Tuesday Pins of the Week.  This Tuesday, I choose to focus on one of those things we girls love most:  fashion!
I love everything about this pin.  This coral color is ahmazing; the crisp white shirt and gold accessories are to-die-for; if my legs looked like this, I'd never wear pants.  Never.


This dress makes me so happy.  It's a funky pattern in a great shape; who doesn't love that?


This is what I would love to look like on a Saturday in May or a Sunday in early September.  I can see myself strolling the farmer's market or sitting on a porch drinking a great glass of wine wearing this exact outfit.


This might be my favorite outfit of all time.  There's nothing about it I don't adore.


Anyone who says they're not a fan of vests obviously hasn't seen this adorable ensemble.  How could you not like those adorable orange polka dots?


I wish I lived in this picture.  I can't imagine anything more wonderful than sprawling in a bathtub filled with books wearing these great skinny leg red pants.  Who could ask for anything more?

No comments: