Sunday, August 24, 2008

'Tis the Season

This weekend marked the official start of Wedding Season III for Heritage Academy's Class of 2003. Save up your days off. Get your best frocks ready. Have your camera batteries fully charged. The next 10 months are going to be wild.
I can't wait.
We kicked it off yesterday with a kitchen shower for Katie, and it was so great to get to see so many faces... even though it was pouring down rain! I actually think I totally neglected my hostess duties in favor of catching up and laughing with some of my favorite ladies.
Next up was Patrick's engagement party. I had the greatest time catching up with him and meeting his precious fiancee. I can only imagine what it must be like to be an eighth grade science student in Patrick's classroom. Oh, to be a fly on the wall...
Last but certainly not least I headed to Tori's camphouse for Hope's bachelorette/lingerie party. I had the greatest time laughing and telling crazy stories with some of my oldest (we're talking longevity here, not age...) friends, and I was so glad to be included in such a fun night. It was worth it just to see Hope's reaction to Suzy's racy gift!
The weekend got me really excited about the coming months, and I'm so looking forward to the parties, showers and, of course, weddings heading my way. Let's be honest, we're a pretty fun group. And in case you were wondering, every moment will be well-documented by yours truly.
You know I wouldn't leave you hanging.

No comments: