Thursday, March 18, 2010

Gimme a Break

Ok, so I love late night television.
This is a totally new thing, as I am usually reading or sleeping during these shows, but, as of late, I can't miss my late night favorites.
I enjoy Jay Leno, and I think he's pretty funny a lot of the time.  I especially love Headlines, and he's crazy funny with his guests. 
My real love, though, is Jimmy Fallon.  Jay is really just a gateway to Jimmy, for I cannot miss him these days.  He is the biggest goofball most of the time, and he is incredibly awkard a lot of the time, too.  He breaks character and laughs his way through sketches all the time, and I think it's hilarious.  All of it.  I scream with laughter on my couch watching him almost every night (all three weeks I've been watching him religiously, mind you).  He is really a total idiot with his guests, and he thinks he has this great singing voice that he always wants to show off.  He calls everybody pal and he asks the most awkward questions and he plays the most asinine games with his audience.  I adore it.  His thank you notes practically knock me out of my chair I'm laughing so hard, and his impersonations and voices are a total scream.  I am ridiculously obsessed love him.  Obviously.  Plus I think he's a doll.  I have absolutely no business staying up until 12:30 every morning, but I can't miss any of Jimmy's hi-jinks and shenanigans.  He's just too funny.  I'll have craters under my eyes in the morning, but at least I'll go to sleep laughing, I guess.


In other news, it's spring break... whoop whoop.
Spring break is definitely one of the perks of still being in school at age twenty-five and an even better reason to pursue a career in education.  Spring break for life?  Don't mind if I do.
Tomorrow morning I'm headed to Dallas with some insanely fun ladies--Becca, Kat, and Anna--for a fun visit and the Black Eyed Peas concert.  I'm sooooooo sooooooo excited, and I know we are going to have the best time!
Those of you that are on spring break:  I hope you've had an amazing week.  Those of you that aren't:  er... sorry.  If it were up to me, there'd be spring break for all. 

No comments: