Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Letters

My friend Jamie had this on her blog a few days ago, and I thought it was cute.  So, here I am, on a cold, cloudy Sunday afternoon, passing it on to you...


AAAA:  Age, 26
BBBB:  Bed size, Queen
CCCC:  Chore I dislike most:  Toss-up between taking out the trash and watering the plants
DDDD:  Dogs:  Perhaps the only person in America who's never had one and doesn't particularly want one
EEEE:  Essential start to my day:  Great tunes and The Morning Mash-Up
FFFF:  Favorite color:  Green
GGGG:  Gold or silver:  Preferably both, woven together a la David Yurman
HHHH:  Height:  5' 6.5"
IIII:  Instruments I play:  Piano and violin, and I played a mean trumpet in the 7th grade band
JJJJ:  Job:  Student
KKKK:  Kids:  Here's hoping I SOON have a job where I can have about 250 every day...
LLLL:  Live:  Columbus, MS
MMMM:  Mom's name:  Libby
NNNN:  Nickname:  Spring, Springsteen, Springmaid, Springback, Springtime... you get the idea
OOOO:  Overnight hospital stays:  Thankfully, none
PPPP:  Pet peeves:  People who, when asking for my signature, ask for my 'autograph'... give me a break.
QQQQ:  Quote from a movie:  Although movie quotes probably make up a good 58% of what comes out of my mouth, I'll have to go with "We're gonna hold things down..." from Father of the Bride
RRRR:  Right/Left:  Right
SSSS:  Siblings:  Not a one
TTTT:  Time I wake up:  Depends on how many times I hit snooze... but it should be 6:00 a.m.
UUUU:  Underwear:  Present
VVVV:  Vegetables I dislike:  Cabbage
WWWW:  What makes me run late:  The aforementioned hitting of the snooze
XXXX:  X-rays I've had:  Left wrist, Right knee, Chest
YYYY:  Yummy food I make:  My specialties in the kitchen are broccoli salad and corn dip (surprisingly, neither requre previous culinary training... weird?), but I do make a pretty great take-out order...
ZZZZ:  Zoo animal:  Although I don't really understand this question (am I supposed to say one I like?  Or one I look like?  Or one I'd like to be?  Or just the first one that pops into my head?), I'll go with lion... long live Sir Fidel. 

1 comment:

Jamie Harris said...

You know you had lots of siblings at Palmer Home.