Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hey Good Lookin'

Happy 200th post to... well... me, I guess.  But thanks to you for coming along for the ride!  How fitting that the 200th post of this humble blog would be in tribute to a people who drive me crazy but I can't help but love, make me laugh and make me cry, baffle my mind and keep me hoping for something wonderful... that's right, MEN!!!
Last night I shared with you some of my picks for Most Beautiful, and tonight I'm focusing on the boys.  Settle in, because this is the fun part!

Eddie Cibrian



Shemar Moore



George Clooney



Zac Efron



Mario Lopez



Paul Walker



Matthew McConaughey



Leonardo DiCaprio



Ryan Reynolds



Bradley Cooper



Patrick Dempsey



Matt Damon



Denzel Washington



Jesse Metcalfe



Gene Kelly



Brad Pitt



Robert Redford



Cary Grant



Doug Pickett



That is some mighty fine eye candy, if you ask me.  Yummy.  Who's the hunk you can't believe I left out?

1 comment:

Denise said...

Shermar Moore!!!!!!!!!! I thought I was the only one! I love it!