Sunday, July 27, 2008

On the Move

Over the last few days, I have turned into the biggest sap.
Seriously.
Yesterday I got teary-eyed watching both Legally Blonde: Red, White and Blonde as well as The Perfect Man. Humiliating... I know. And today I got a little choked up just listening to the soundtrack for Mamma Mia!; I think I'm suffering from some sort of chemical imbalance.
I have been quite the busy bee this weekend, doing everything from painting furniture to packing boxes and buying cookware. Move to Starkville '08 officially starts tomorrow and will continue for the next few weeks until school starts. Why do in a few days what I can spread out over a few weeks, right? Anyway, I'm going tomorrow to start getting things into cabinets, etc. and trying to do everything I can before my big furniture comes next week.
Not to mention the fact that I have been helping my mom get her school room ready (one of the things in life I loathe above all others), and there is an army of workmen at my house everyday painting and doing some repairs. It seems that they arrive practically before the sun rises, and it is impossible to sleep with them banging around outside my window and stomping around on the roof. I swear sometimes they bang extra hard just because they know I'm asleep.
Jerks.

No comments: