Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Flash of Genius

Tina Fey is a comedic genius.
I know this is not a novel idea, but the truth remains the same. The woman is hilarious.
I just watched (for about the fortieth time, mind you) her first appearance on Saturday Night Live as vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin, and, no matter how many times I watch it, it continues to make me laugh out loud. I am a supporter of McCain/Palin, but I can still admit that Tina Fey's impersonation is dead-on. There are numerous other videos, including the vice-presidential debate and Palin's interview with Katie Couric, but the Hilary Clinton/Sarah Palin season opener remains my favorite.
I'm sure most of you have seen this video already, for everybody and his brother is talking about it.
Literally.
It's been all over the news; it's been replayed on YouTube about a million times; it's been emailed around several times. However, if you've somehow missed it, please go check it out now.

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/palin-hillary-open/656281/I cannot imagine how anyone could watch this video and not laugh out loud, but I'm totally open to being proven wrong.
I've decided that I will watch 30 Rock this year when the season starts on October 30. It look like something right up my alley, don't you think??

No comments: