Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Forgotten One

So... in my mammoth holiday movie post the other day, I somehow forgot one of my most favorite Christmas movies, which always brings back memories of my childhood. I know a lot of people have never seen it or maybe never even heard of it, but ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS is one I love. (The day I found it in the $5.00 bin at Wal-Mart was the greatest day; yes, I found it in the $5.00 bin. Don't act like you never spotted one of your favorite movies haphazardly dumped in there with some garbage like From Justin to Kelly or Junior...)

3 comments:

TheEatons said...

hey-what's your email address & I'll send you our address. Also what's your address you can email it to me at amandalee715@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

So I definitely almost emailed you about this omission...but I thought, she probably has never even seen that movie...no one else has! It is my all-time favorite christmas movie! We watched it monday night as we decorated. I wanted to be Hallie when I was little!

famorgs311 said...

This is one of my favorite movies of all time. I'll watch it in the middle of July if the mood strikes me. I was in love with Ethan. Still am.