Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The End of the Act

I can now officially say the semester is finished.

After:
2,191 pages of textbooks
1,341 powerpoint slides
325 pages of journal articles
27 pages of handwritten notes
15 guest lecturers
10 hours of mentoring
9 tests
7 papers
5 presentations
4 quizzes
2 personal journals
1 powerpoint presentation
and countless hi-liters and Post-It notes...

It is finally finished.
It hasn't been easy; it hasn't been particularly fun, but it has been nothing short of amazing, and I feel like I have really changed over these past months. I now know that this exactly where I'm supposed to be, and I'm not sure that I've ever had that feeling before. It's pretty amazing, I'm not going to lie.
Now that all the fun of tests, presentations, and class readings are over, I'll just sit back and wait for my grades to come in.
I'm trying so hard to be patient...

No comments: