Thursday, April 30, 2009

Watch Closely Now

So, upon this the completion of my first year of graduate school, I have decided to reward myself with something I've wanted for awhile now: a nice yet casual watch that I can wear everyday and with pretty much everything. I have narrowed it down to two, but I cannot make the final decision.
I need your help, faithful readers, friends, and even you, strangers.
Look closely, for I know they are similar...
If you don't like either one of them, well that's okay, too. You're entitled.
So, what do you think??



5 comments:

Lindsey and Jason Nicholson said...

the second one:)

Rachel Buckley said...

I second that! The second one! classically adorable...

Anonymous said...

I like the top one =)

Rebecca McKissack said...

I like the first one bc it looks more like a braclete rather than a watch. does that make sense? I like the second one, but if I were choosing I think I would go with the first one! but then again, its your watch :)

and you deserve that watch. you work so hard at school!!! yay, 1 year down 2 more to go!

Unknown said...

2nd one fa shoooooo.