Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Photographs and Memories: Part Deux

And... we're back.  Let's pick back up at my year between college and grad school.  I usually refer to this one as my...

Sabbatical Year


Alex and me, Old Venice Pizza Company, August 2007.  Everything about this picture is pretty much the epitome of our relationship.


Megan, Katie, and me, Bin 612, September 2007.


Alex and me, Old Venice Pizza Company, November 2007.


Josh and me, Phi Delta Theta Riverboat, November 2007.


Becca, Ben, and me, New York City, December 2007.  I can't really explain why exactly I'm dressed like a German school marm...


Katie and me, Liberty Bowl, Memphis, Tennessee, December 2007.


Katie, Amanda, and me, Memphis, Tennessee, December 2007.


Summer and me, Zachary's, April 2008.


Tori, Kate, Bailey, and me, Lindsey's wedding, Destin, Florida, April 2008.


Ben, Katie, and me, Mughots, June 2008.


Alicia, Florence, Emily, Becca, and me, Washington, D.C., June 2008.


Alicia, Becca, and me, Washington, D.C., June 2008.


Alicia, Becca, and me, Washington, D.C., June 2008. 

Grad School I


Megan, Brandon, and me, Barrister's, August 2008.


Becca and me, New Orleans, Louisiana, December 2008.


Hope and me, Hope's wedding, January 2009.


Phillip, Amanda, and me, Barrister's, spring 2009.


Megan, Katie, and me, Megan's engagement party, March 2009.


Maggie and me, Megan's bachelorette party in Destin, Florida, March 2009.


Tori and me, Barrister's, spring 2009.


Collin and me, Megan's Sip and Sing, May 2009.


Megan and me, Megan's wedding, May 2009.


Katie, Lindsey, Adair, Alison, Caroline, Bailey, Mary, and me, Bailey's wedding, June 2009.


Summer and me, Gulf Shores, Alabama, July 2009.


Becca and me, Gulf Shores, Alabama, July 2009.

And that brings us up to now... Grad School II.  If you've been reading, you've seen all of my recent adventures, and if not, well, help yourself to my archives.  The last six years (really?  six years?) have been more fun, more meaningful, and more amazing than I could ever imagine.  Many of the people who matter most to me have shown up in these pictures, and I can't imagine my life without them.  I do miss college (and, let's be honest, grad school isn't really college... who was I kidding?), but these people and these memories will keep college alive forever.

No comments: