Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hey Amigo

Tonight I am thankful for my amazingly too-unbelievable-for-words friends.  I'm pretty sure you've heard me go on and on about them before, but my friends are seriously phenomenal.  At the wedding this weekend I was reminded over and over again of how blessed I am to have so many out-of-this-world people in my life, and, since I got back, I have continued to be reminded of that idea at every turn.  Whether it be a long-awaited reunion at a wedding, a lengthy phone call full of laughter and crazy stories, or almost-daily text messages, I am so, so fortunate to have each and every one of them in my life.  I was writing about these fabulous people in my journal today, and I was just overcome by how much they have changed and enriched my life in so many monumental and varying ways.  I would not at all be the person I am without each and every one of them in my life.  People would be lucky to have one or two great friends in their lifetimes, but I have been blessed enough to have a number of awe-inspiring friendships in my life.  I don't pretend to know why God saw fit to bless me in this way, but I continuously humbled by their very presence in my life.



No comments: