Monday, November 8, 2010

The Sound of Music

Tonight I am thankful for music.  Don't you think it's amazing how there's a song or piece of music to fit every situation in life absolutely perfectly?  I love finding the perfect song, and I love when I can impeccably match my mood to a song.  Music makes my life better, and I honestly can't imagine my life without it.  I can't really imagine getting ready to go out on a Friday night without some great rap jams in the background; I can't imagine Christmas without the wonder of Christmas music; I can't imagine getting my heart broken without wallowing around in my bed crying and listening to sappy love songs.  Seriously, music makes my life better.  Right now I'm listening to the Walk the Line soundtrack, which is one of my favorite go-to selections, and it really never gets old.  Music brings my emotions and feelings and experiences and memories to life, and it can instantly transport me back to another time or place.  Personally, I think that's pretty cool.  And, let's be honest, singing at the top of my lungs in my car or belting out an old favorite into my hairbrush is just plain fun.

1 comment:

Jessica's Spare Time said...

I love your blogpost. Keep up the good work.