Monday, November 1, 2010

Thanks a Million

This November, I'm going to try to post everyday about something I'm thankful for.  My life is so filled with blessings that I know I will have no trouble finding something wonderful in my life everyday!

Tonight I am thankful for laughter.  There are few things I love more than unwinding at the end of a long workday, stretched out on the couch in my pajamas laughing at whatever hilarity I can find on television.  Tonight it was the Women of SNL special, and I pretty much laughed for two hours straight, remembering some of my favorite characters and discovering some new favorites, too.  It seems like all the dirt and grime of the long day slough off through a little bit of laughter, and some days it's all that keeps me sane, it seems.  Be it a great book, hilarious movie, favorite television character, or, of course, one of my oh-so-humorous friends, laughter really is the best medicine, and it almost always seems to cure whatever's ailing me.



1 comment:

Banu said...

I like your blog so much that I have referred your blog-address to a few of my friends and relatives. Hope you won't mind.