Monday, September 14, 2009

Thinking Cap

Just a little bit of what went through my head today, random though it may be...

If I ever had a peeping Tom, I bet it wouldn't take long for him to wish he'd gone elsewhere.

A song from the Hanson Christmas cd just shuffled through my iPod. I wish it was November.

Maybe if I just quit wearing summer clothes and force myself into jackets and long sleeves (sweating all the way), I can force the start of fall through sheer will.

Is the texture of my hair changing? What's up with all these waves and curls and flips?

If I ever rode a motorcycle, I feel 96.7% certain that it would end in a fatality (mine). I just don't think I'm built for that type of machine.

Riding a bike with a sucker in your mouth doesn't seem like the best idea, dude I just passed.

I wonder what it would be like to live in Seattle? I secretly think I would enjoy the constant rainy overcastness of it all.

After almost twenty-five years of life and twenty-one years of education (including a degree in English), I'm still not sure when to use whom as opposed to who.

I wish I had my camera to take pictures of those raindrops on those leaves.

Either I am walking abnormally fast, or everyone else is in zombie-mode and moving at snails' paces.

I am very pleased with my new casual-but-not-too-casual-to-be-sporty athletic shoes. Solid purchase.

I mercilessly mock on-campus PDA, but I know that, if some guy wanted to walk across the Drill Field holding my hand, I wouldn't hesitate to hold on tight.

My birthday is 3 months from today. I love my birthday. I wonder what day it's on? Oh... a Monday. Harumph...

This computer (my work computer) makes me want to kick someone's face in. What is it doing?!

If I spent half as much time on my school work as I did planning trips (e.g. Chicago), I would be... finished with my work a lot faster. (The same goes for thinking about my blog. Exhibit A: this post.)

There is an addictive ingredient in Hamburger Helper; I'm convinced of it.

Is there such a thing as quarter-life onset dyslexia?!

I will do almost anything to delay having to do my schoolwork.

I love that Becca wrote a blog about her breakfast.

I don't think my phone has made a peep in hours. No emails, no texts, no calls... oh, wait... my mom called. How could I forget?

Reading a chapter of my assigned reading entitled "Toileting" (use your imagination; it's that bad) might be an all-time low for me.

My left shoe is tied entirely too tight. Has it been that tight all day?

Blue eyeshadow is something I feel should be approached with extreme caution.

Go see Fame this weekend or The Informant...? This is a tough one.

I'm pretty sure that the brand new candle I just lit stinks. Did it smell like that in the store? I can't believe I would have bought something so fowl...

I wonder... if I followed more blogs, would more people follow mine?

No comments: